Breaking Brighton

Kitchen Blaze extensively damages Brighton Flat This Morning

Kitchen Blaze extensively damages Brighton Flat This Morning
@OBDroning

East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service were called at 09.48 to a property in St Georges Road Brighton.

On arrival smoke was issuing from 1st floor.

Crews used breathing apparatus & hosereels to extinguish the fire.

The aerial ladder platform was used to reach 1 person & 3 others were led to safety.

A fire investigation into the fire has concluded it started accidentally in a kitchen, leaving the flat extensively damaged.

One person is being re-housed by the local authority.

Crews are providing home safety advice in the local area in the coming days using leaflets.

 

Photo @OBDroning

Tags