Breaking

Poor Molly was bitten by an adder snake while out with her owner

ACBACBE AAF BEADEF
ACBACBE AAF BEADEF

 

Please beware of venomous adders while walking your dogs.

Poor Molly was bitten by an adder snake while out with her owner, Suzanne, near a popular beauty spot in. She was running in the woods when she let out a yelp and developed a tennis ball-sized swelling on her chest. After initially believing she had injured herself on a tree, it soon transpired that she’d been bitten by a venomous snake.

We’re very sad to share the news that poor Molly passed away despite the best efforts of our Glasgow hospital team. Our thoughts are with Suzanne and her family at this heartbreaking time.